Welcome to Central Physical Therapy
At Central Physical Therapy we are committed to hands-on treatment tailored to meet the needs of each individual. Whether it’s helping them recover after joint replacement surgery or low-level cold laser treatment for pain, Central Physical Therapy works closely with referring doctors to ensure the best possible outcomes. Ultimately, our goal is to enhance and maximize the health, function and quality of life of our patients.
Why choose Central Physical Therapy?
- We're the Home Team! When you think of health care, shopping probably isn't the first thing that comes to mind. The fact is Central Physical Therapy is the only locally owned and operated PT clinic in the City of Central. A 30-year native of Central, CPT owner and Physical Therapist Helen Balzli gives back to the community she calls home through tax dollars and her support of local organizations. When you get your PT at Central Physical Therapy YOU ARE SHOPPING LOCAL.
- We're the people you know. Most of CPTs staff lives in or around Central. It's not unusual for them to know their patients by their first name.
- We have the experience you can trust. Together, the team at Central Physical Therapy boasts nearly a century of time spent helping patients get well.
- We are specialists. Owner and Physical Therapist Tom Coplin has been helping people with severe back pain for 40 years. Other areas where CPT has expertise include balance for fall prevention, dementia and Parkinson's patients. CPT offers athletes, young and old, the only comprehensive "Certified Concussion Health" program in the state taking the level of concussion management in our region a new level.
- Patients at Central Physical Therapy will never be left to fend for themselves. Every CPT patient can expect to get hands-on treatment from one of our highly trained PT staff.